I'm writing today because I have
to work tomorrow...That's right...
I have to work on Memorial Day
to make up for the snow day we
had back in January...I don't know
why they did just make us work one
of the spring break days...Or they
could have just added an extra day
and if we didn't need it then we could
have it off...How hard is that...WAY
to hard for some people...Oh well...
I wish I was doing well...My depression
is getting worse...My medications aren't
working...I don't wanna change pills because
they are so expensive...I'm on the generic ones
and they are only $12...It's better than $150...
It's just not a good time for me...
Oh well...Life happens...
I hope y'all have a great Memorial Day...
mood music:
SIXX:AM
with:
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
Will you swear on your life,
That no one will cry at my funeral?
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keep your chin up my dear friend. It will get better...
And try some exercise - those happy endorphins work for me!
I suffer with depression also, it is horrible. Just no motivation to do anything really. Thank god for the internet.
Feel better and know that we all care for you.
Mark
So my friend... how was Monday? Did you work? Was Tuesday better? Have you been on your SSRI for more than 2 years? So many questions! Those SSRI's tend to "poop out" after 2 years and need to be changed...
But... be that as it may... I am sending you big {HUGS} and lots of luvs and hope that you will be doin' better soon!
Post a Comment