Sorry peeps...I'm just not feelin it
any more...It's getting harder for
me to let things out on paper...
Or on computer screen...Even
my random wake me in the night
thoughts are just no longer around...
Guess that's a good thing...
Thanks for stickin with me...I will
see ya around y'all's blogs...
Take care...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hello there, I understand. Hope you do not go away completely. 8-) Big hug and a kiss too.
Oh that's too bad I liked your blog. See you around and feel better.
Onanite
maybe you just need to try new things to make your mind wonder. my mind wonders all the damn time so you can have mine heh. reading can also help. sometimes we get these periods where there is nothing. they will return you just gotta keep yourself busy.
love ya little lady,
your little baby boy
Well, plus it is Summer time now... your time off to enjoy and hang with your peeps!! :)
Look forward to seeing at the Bridge...
Luvs and {HUGS}!!
DUDES!! I left a comment... moderate it!!! ;)
{HUGS}!!!
Don't be a stranger little lady.
Sincerely,
your lil angel by the sea
My darling L, we will miss you. Maybe just give it some time and try again, I know that worked for me...
Hugs,
B
Post a Comment