Monday, April 13, 2009

A short long weekend...

How else do you put it when you
have three days off and they go by
so fast you can blink...

Boy Wonder stayed at the Old Folks
home for a couple of days...Two of his
friends (Unbright Ninja and Blondie)
made their way here at midnight...
They slept in the living room...

The weather was nice...Rained (nothing
bad here) Saturday night into Sunday...
There were storms WAY north of here
that didn't bother us here...

Ate lunch at the in-laws Easter Sunday...
Was dee-lish as always...

Boy Wonder is doing great with his driving...
He'll take the wheel for the ride to school from
now on I think...Old Fart took him yesterday
for a dry run...

Now I'm counting the Mondays...After today...
ONLY 6 MORE!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Alrighty...This thing is doing it again...It won't
let me upload a video...The one I wanted to
is call JESUS by BRAND NEW...Check em
out on YOUTUBE...

Hope y'all had a great Easter...Have a wonderful
Monday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comment got lost.
I'll try again,
what a weekend it sounds like you had... and all too fast!!
Glad the weather wasn't that bad.
Luvs and {HUGZ} to you!!

Anonymous said...

cool the boy is doing well with the driving. Sounds like you had a nice casual Easter, I did too. Have a good week.

Onanite

B.S. said...

Casual Easters are best, I think. The boy is driving- wow- I am dreading that in my own son's development. I wish you much strength!

Hugs,
Betty

Ryan said...

still think i should help him with the driving hehe!

kisses