Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sliding into Friday....

So...Here it is Thursday...The day after
humping and the day before happy...

Nothing much has been going on around
here...Boy Wonder has been the busiest
of us all...He had band stuff at school on
Tuesday...The poor thing spent 13 hours
at that place...Yesterday he texted me that
his itouch got stolen...What's sad is that this
boy has NEVER stolen from ANYONE...He
was taught at an early age that if it isn't
yours...YOU DON'T TOUCH...Plus he has
been stolen from before and knows it hurts...
The police officer at school is going to do
what he can...Boy Wonder will file a report and
has offered a reward for its return...

'R' (formally of 'E' and 'R' the gay couple)
may be returning to the school in which I
am employed...I have not seen him since
the wonderful Monday pick me up and
squeeze me hug...He is in the computer
though...Keep your fingers crossed for
him...I wonder if 'E' has seen him yet...

Alrighty...I'm gonna get off this thing and
get some more coffee...Hope y'all have a
great day...I'm gonna try to but without
a certain special person blogging anymore...
It's gonna be hard...

Again...If this thing works you will see...
ARANDA...With...STILL IN THE DARK...
(I don't know why I even try to upload...
Check it out on YOUTUBE...)

5 comments:

Billy said...

So nice to see y'all are bloggin' again...

Hugs,

B

Anonymous said...

Hey Helga!! I sure hope that iTouch shows up safe and sound! It is so painful when stuff gets stolen!
I love the way you describe Thursday! Had not thought of it that way before! :D
AW... you missing that someone special blogging? We all do have quote the nice blogging family here don't we?
Luvs and {HUGZ}!!!

Anonymous said...

How do young people do it? 13 hours, that is amazing. Have a quick day and a great Friday....

Love always,
Onanite

Anonymous said...

PS--- Helga, you must come try the web sensation that everyone is all a TWITTER about!!
Come join the fun!!

{HUGS}!!

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

mommy! ^_^ sorry I havent commented on your new blog *me likey*. Ignore bridge...out? Twitter is evil especially when your low key like me ^_^. LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the lunch lady and jack box hehe. Soo cute.

Tomarrow is defintely Friday. The day when all is good. But just another day for you. Lets grab some Martini's and scope some boys out. hehe.

Love n Kissyies!
your lil angel