That's right people...Same shit different day...
This thing hasn't changed AT ALL...I still
can't get any thing to upload...UGH!!!
Nothing much is going on here...The weather
is like it always is...Warm one day freeze the
next...Just this morning it was 34 degrees
(or 2 degrees celcius) and it's 67 now...
Tomorrow it's gonna be in the 80's...
So anyhoo...I'm just waiting around for
Friday to get here...I'm also waiting
to be able to take Boy Wonder to get
new clothes...I also need a couple of
new bras as my underwires have
snapped in half and are now pinching
the crap out of one boob...
Since I can't get this thing to upload any
videos...Y'all can go to YOUTUBE and
check out VAMPIRE WEEKEND...
Play their song A-PUNK...It's a great
little get ya going type music...Makes ya
wanna move...Yes...I go from one
extreme to the other with music...
Just don't expect me to like that
Hip Hop or Rap stuff...
Alrighty...Y'all have a great Tuesday...
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Tuesday! Although, how happy can it be with under wire jabbin' ya! Ouch!! I love the Boy Wonder comment! LOL!
Today it was 75, and tomorrow is going to be 50. Weird! Need some Lithium for the weather! ;)
Mega {HUGS} and luvs!!
SSDD?? I'm so glad you started a new blog. I'm not blogrolling you, however...to keep everything on the down low.
I hate shopping and I have to do it again, I have lost more weight. I am happy that my huge gut is shrinking but I cannot stand the idea of going shopping for clothes.
I go to ONE place only Target. They have everything I need and it is cheap and fast.
Onanite
shopping i want 2 go haha. i also not gonna link ya or speak of your blog just 2 keep it on the down low. i want 2 but i wont u know i love ya tho!
kisses
Post a Comment